SPT

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! Now What Should I Do With All These Days Ahead of Me?

I asked my kids what their New Year's resolutions were? They are 6 and 7, so this concept is a little over their heads. I got something like get lots of new toys and to go to a waterpark. If only life were that simple. I've never been too big on resolutions, but maybe something like organize my craft area would be a good place to start.   This place is a wreck!  I actually stole my husbands nice large desk and made it my "craft room" so I could get everything out of my poor kitchen. I love organization, but have a terrible time finding the actual time to do it. I have found these amazing organizing shelves at costco recently and my house now has one in almost every room. You pop the shelves together in whatever way you want, and voila, instant organization. So, I have one of these shelves waiting in the back of my car and I am now going to put it to good use.  Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment