SPT

Friday, December 30, 2011

Check out the Dolls and Daydreams Etsy Shop. This shop is Awesome!!!

My son is obsessed with foxes!  Believe it or not, fox memorabilia is not so easy to find.  I have found beanie baby foxes, fox figurines, pictures of foxes, but no "good sized" stuffed foxes.  My Christmas goal this year was to find a decent sized stuffed animal fox for my son.  I hunted around and short of spending $40 dollars on a larger sized fox, I was having no luck.  So, I decided finally to make a darn fox.  I shopped around on Etsy and finally found the most adorable shop called Dolls and Daydreams.  If you haven't been there, check it out.  This amazingly talented lady has the most adorable patterns for sweet stuffed animals.  I quit looking after I found her shop and bought the fox pattern.  I bought the lamb pattern too because I had to!  Look at it and you will understand why.  I had the most fun making these two animals and I even found a realist fox hair looking fabric to use although my poor sewing machine was screaming at me about it the entire way through. 
The end result is that we have added Piccolo the Fox to our fox family that lives in my son's bedroom.  Lolli the Lamb has joined my daughter.  I added a few extras to make them unique and the kids love them.  Check out the Dolls and Daydreams shop.  It is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment